HOW TO REGISTER?
Onsite registration is only available for NEU students and staff, members of Iglesia Ni Cristo, and those whose names are on the list of delegates.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
conference kit, lanyard, lunch, snacks, 1 Certificate of Attendance, conference souvenirs, printed copy of the latest issue of Psychreg Journal of Psychology, plus two-year membership to ISPCE (for Premium Registration and Presenters), entry to a book raffle (for Premium Registration and Presenters)
• Fees for Premium Registration and Presenters are inclusive of membership to the International Society of Psychology, Counselling and Education (ISPCE) for two years plus entry to a raffle, where we are giving away textbooks, including DSM-5
• All APsyA members automatically become lifetime members of the International Society of Psychology, Counselling and Education (ISPCE) and are entitled for an entry to a raffle, where we are giving away textbooks, including DSM-5.
• Participants from NEU are entitled to a 500 PHP discount. Please send an email to the Conference Chair (email@example.com) before making payment. Discounts do not apply to NEU alumni and former NEU staff.
• ICPCE 2018 partnered with two CPD providers: the Asian Psychological Services and Assessment and Hopkins International Partners. Application for CPD points is in process, but there is also an option for you to apply for CPD points through self-directed learning.
• The last day to register for oral presenters is Friday, 13 July.
• Fees are non-refundable, but transferable.
HOW TO PAY (Filipino Participants)
Account Name: New Era University
Account Number: 645-0042787
Bank: BDO – Tagumpay Branch
Scan and send the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your full name and affiliation.
HOW TO PAY (International Participants and APsyA members)
Online Payment – Click on the PayPal logo.